I provide individual and group psychotherapy for a wide variety of concerns and disorders such as those listed below. I am trained in cognitive-behavioral therapy, mindfulness-based therapy, and interpersonal therapy. However, I typically use an integrative approach and individualize the treatment for each unique person who comes to me seeking help.
I am also available to conduct neuropsychological assessments to diagnose Alzheimer's disease and other types of dementia. Along with that, I can provide assistance to families who are struggling to care for a loved one with dementia, whether it be due to behavioral problems associated with dementia or simply feeling overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities.
I specialize in working with clients who are struggling with the following concerns:
- Panic disorders
- Social phobia and other specific phobias
- Adjustment disorders
- Pain management
- Work and career issues
- Relationship issues
- Stress management
- Life transitions
- A recent diagnosis of dementia
- Managing challenging behaviors associated with dementia
- Coping with chronic illnesses
- Coping with changes in functioning
- Adjusting to retirement
- Feeling overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities or experiencing caregiver burden
Please call me at 502-883-4073 to discuss your unique concerns.